To add your "pin" to the map, you will need a free GMAIL ACCOUNT.
Also, please ZOOM using the '+' and '-' buttons on the map controls. I am trying to figure out how to force a default "zoom level." Right now it is zoomed in VERY CLOSE. Try this: - Click "View Larger Map" to go to the Google Maps page.
DIRECTIONS FOR PLACING YOUR PIN:
- Beneath this map, please click "View Larger Map" to open Google Maps.
- LOG IN to your GMAIL account (you MUST have a GMAIL account).
- After logging in, the "Edit" button should appear (left hand column, mid-way down). If it does NOT appear, please close the page and re-open from the HANDS site. Now you should see the "Edit" button.
- Once there, click the "Edit" button.
- After clicking the "Edit" button, the tools should appear along the upper edge of the map.
- Grab a pin and drop it where you are, then fill in the appropriate information.
- When finished, click the "Save" button where the "Edit" button used to be.
- You're finished!
View Larger Map